I had back surgery after the first of the year, which slowed me down for a few months and caused some sporadic Gallery hours. The good news is that it was successful and I’m getting back in shape now for what looks to be a very busy summer. I’ve already been out shooting on the weekends and feeling good about my work. In planning for summer, I have decided to do a lot of Art-In-The-Park shows in Los Olivos as well as the upcoming Vintners and Harvest festivals among others. As a nature and landscape photographer, I love to get out doors and enjoy some of our local venues and festivals.
In line with all the upcoming shows and my current work load, I have decided to change our gallery hours to be by appointment only. I do intend to open the gallery from time to time without notice as well as for receptions and exhibits, but calling for an appointment will be the best way to view current works. I am always happy to open for private viewings. Even on short notice.
Here is a list of the outdoor shows that I currently have planned for the year:
- Art-In-The-Park, Los Olivos April 11, 2015
- Vintners Festival, Buellton, April 25, 2015
- Art-In-The-Park, Los Olivos May 9, 2015
- Art-In-The-Park, Los Olivos June 13, 2015
- Art-In-The-Park, Los Olivos July 11, 2015
- Quick Draw Art Walk, Los Olivos August 15, 2015
- Art-In-The-Park, Los Olivos September 12, 2015
- Harvest Festival, Solvang, October 10, 2015
I will likely do one or two more local shows, but these are the currently planned events. Also remember that I am always happy to open the gallery for private viewings upon request.